Different modes of mobile commerce is mentioned below:
SSD-TECH mobile wallet application enables organizations to launch banking services to “un-banked” communities typically excluded from traditional banking facilities. These services allow unbaked customers perform banking transactions over their mobile phone.
Mobile Agent Top UP:
SSD-Tech Agent Top Up allows airtime distributors to sell prepaid top ups through a much wider base of agents than is currently possible using vouchers or scratch cards. The electronic recharge method links directly with the operator’s prepaid billing system, bypassing vouchers, and enables agents to securely recharge subscribers’ credit with a wide range of devices including using the agents mobile phone as a POS device.
SSD-TECH bill payment services allow bill payment intermediaries to offer bill payment services to utilities and other organizations (e.g. to pay a post paid bill with one’s mobile operator, pay school fees, professional body annual fees)
SSD-TECH mobile banking application enables subscribers to access their bank account and carry out banking transactions using their mobile phone, including balance inquiries, mini-statements, inter account transfers, third party transfers, utility bill payments, transaction statements.
Mobile subscribers in donor countries can transfer cash directly from their mobile phone to mobile wallet of their family and friends in the recipient country. This can be done either by directly debiting mobile phone account or by debiting a previously registered credit or debit card. It is a secure, fast, convenient and cheaper way of remitting cash than using traditional means.
Mobile Direct Top-Up:
SSD-tech direct Top Up enables subscriber to directly recharge their prepaid call credit and that of others from their mobile phone (or other electronic channels) without the use of vouchers. The system allows the subscribers to top-up their account using the easiest way for them to do so.
Anonymous voice chat is an IVR based voice communication service enabling user to chat anonymously using normal mobile communication channel. The user can choose any friend after listening to his/ her prerecorded voice profile and chat to that friend. This service enables the users to communicate with unknown people, make new friends and gives the user the opportunity of social networking by using only his mobile phone.
- Ability to chat with different persons without disclosing the identity of the user
- User Registration over IVR
- Friend list browsing Categorized (Age/Sex) Browsing for Registered Users and ability to choose friends from specific categories
- Direct Calling to Chosen User
- Ability to login and chat to predefined CHAT Rooms
- Chat among different connected users in a room
- Automatic friend list maintaining and management by the system
Voice blog is a personal voice journal publicly accessible over IVR. Through this service the users can post their personal experiences and hobbies, or whatever they want to say, via their personal mobile phone using their own voice. It is a strong media to express one’s personality to others. This service provides the users with an opportunity to express their feelings and an ability to personalize through the IVR media.
- Blogs can be categorized which will be convenient for users.
- Overwriting on existing blog in case blogger needs to change it.
- Can maintain a Friend-Zone & invite friends to join the blog, Make comments on his/her friends’ blog.
- Ability to register over IVR
- When registered subscriber logs in service then he/she gets notification for the published log.
Mobile radio is an IVR based service which enables the users swing into the tunes of music on the move. The user can listen to a wide range of songs anytime by dialing in to a particular shortcode.
- Dynamic song list,user can listen to new list of songs every time he dials in to the system.
- Special song offerings during different occasions
- No dependency on handheld or location
- Ability to choose and listen to the songs by different categories
- Changing the track and moving on to the next song
- Song dedication to friends maintaining personal favorite play list listening to unlimited number of Songs
- Download the song as ringtone
- Set the song as ring back tone
- Retrieving songs dedicated to user, the most recent songs are stored in his/her inbox.
Corporate IVR is the service through which corporate clients can serve their clients over cell phone. By using this service the corporate clients can provide prompt solution to customer problems. The end users can also put forward their problems through this service.The caller can talk to the service provider directly which is more reliable to the customers.
- Frequent problems and solutions are stored by the IVR service
- The user can put forward his problems if the problems are not covered in the frequent problems
- The customer can communicate with the Customer Service Representative directly
- If one number receives too many calls then the system will automatically manage the over load
- If the initial contact person cannot serve the purpose then s/he can forward the call to other person
Conference Bridge is a service which allows a number of corporate users to conduct a conference by using the IVR platform. At times most of the businesses face difficulty to coordinate meetings when different participants are at different places. Conference Bridge enables the corporate users to hold a conference by just using his own mobile phone. He does not have to depend on any other modes to conduct the conference.
- Each subscriber has a subscriber’s account which will have the Meeting Room ID, Administrative Password, Fixed pass key for the meetings.
- Meeting setup features can be accessed by login in to the system by providing Meeting Room ID and Administrative Password.
- A subscriber will be able to schedule the meeting and set different parameters of the meetings
- Participants can join a scheduled meeting by dialing the dial-in number and providing the passkey at the specified time or the system will out-dial to the listed participants
- Both subscribers can set-up on-demand meeting. The meeting can be held only if slots are available
- For conference controlling the following features are provided:
- Un/Mute: Mute/Un-mute specific users
- Classroom: All users are muted except one
- Whisper Coach: Others cannot hear what two people in whisper mode talks with each other
- Roll Call: Hear the phone number of the participants
- Lock Down: Prevent additional people from joining the conference
Voice portal is an interactive Voice response based service that allows user to listen to updated information on news, sports, entertainment, infotainment categories, etc.
- The portal available for a global both shortcode and STK menu
- All the categories may have separate theme music that can be played at the beginning
- The prompts can be recorded and played
SSD-Tech has developed a number of customized WAP portals for its clients. These WAP portals are designed in a way that they ensure the convenience and comfort of usability of the mobile phone users.
- Smooth browsing interfac
- Efficient featuring of contents
- Hassle-free content browsing and download mechanism
Directory Service is an SMS and IVR based service through which the users can know about locations of various places. The user has to send an SMS to a particular shortcode about the information he wants to know. This service can be keyword based and free text searching; the customer will get the nearest match to his search contents over SMS in case of free text searching. In the IVR portion the calls are directed to call centers where the users can get the information from the location experts.