M-learning & M-Health
M-learning service facilitates education service and sharing knowledge base in mobile network by using mobile phone as learning tool. This service can be provided by Audio Services accessed via a IVR, SMS services, WAP portal etc.
- Dialing in or access server through mobile for knowledge based information
- Learn quizzes and participate quiz competitions
- Information on request
- Voting to know the public opinion survey and build awareness
- Access on user generated blog to share information
- Educative WAP portal
M-Health is an innovative health information service utilizing mobile phones to improve maternal and neonatal health outcomes. This service are being implemented through all operators in Bangladesh The basic premise of the service used to provide important health messages for pregnant women, mothers with new born babies and husbands/guardians to help reduce maternal and child mortality rate through improved health seeking behaviors through both IVR and SMS.
- Self Registration: Subscriber calls and registers on their own.
- Assisted Registration: Field Health Worker registers on behalf of the end user.
- Call Back Registration: Subscriber dial-in and request for a call back to register her in the service.
- User-provided data combined with unique SMS-MO data (SIM number, etc.) generate end-users account and trigger a pre-defined algorithm for sending out interval reminding text messages
- IVR system that enables callers to hear specific recorded message tied to baby’s due date/date of birth, depending on the number/code dialed by the caller.